2019 Uniforms

Overall, with the exception of Crown, the uniforms that have been revealed seem pretty tasteful. I really like the uniforms from Crossmen, Cavaliers, Cadets (but not the male guard), and Boston.

They are more costumes than uniforms but still pretty cool 

12 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Overall, with the exception of Crown, the uniforms that have been revealed seem pretty tasteful. I really like the uniforms from Crossmen, Cavaliers, Cadets (but not the male guard), and Boston.

They are more costumes than uniforms but still pretty cool 

Really? I love Crown's. I think they are beautiful. The Cadets 100% have my favorite uniform of what I've seen so far, with Crown coming in second. Cavaliers, I am really unsure of.

40 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Really? I love Crown's. I think they are beautiful. The Cadets 100% have my favorite uniform of what I've seen so far, with Crown coming in second. Cavaliers, I am really unsure of.

I love Cavaliers, especially the beards. Pretty authentic to the theme.

8 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Sorry, I have to agree with Planets. That Crown uniform is awful.

• Like 3

IMO Spirit's release is the example of a poorly conceived uniform release.

Here's why: I have zero clue which uniform is the corps, which one is the drum major's and which one belongs to the color guard. Or are they uniform changes throughout the show?? They did nothing to distinguish between them. I cannot be the only one that is confused and in my opinion that is why this video was poorly conceived. I think I know which one is which, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it. 

I don't have a problem with the style because they look fine. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

Did all the designers attend a workshop on how to make a dimly lit, angsty reveal video? 😂

I mean seriously, they have ALL been like this. Too funny.

Just show us the #### clothes! LOL

Yes-they also hires acting coaches to teach a ###### off look of constipation.