2019 Uniforms

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:
These are probably the worst uniforms of 2019 for me. The print looks like Dalmatians, the skirt does nothing except make their legs look shorter, the pants look like skinny acid washed jeans gone wrong, the shoes don't match the chaps at all, and that T-shirt looks like you could get it at any county fair across the nation. Let alone the tailoring of it all is just horrendous...definitely falls in comparison to last years.

Not bashing on them, but i totally agree with you. What were they thinking ?! The colour is ugly, design looked worst than last year, like an imitation knock off from last year look.

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

Not bashing on them, but i totally agree with you. What were they thinking ?! The colour is ugly, design looked worst than last year, like an imitation knock off from last year look.

Oh, I'm not bashing them. I'm bashing the uniform. I'm sure they'll still be great performers. Those uniforms are just horrendous. If it were tailored, it would look much better in my opinion, at least then I could stand to look at them. 

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Oh, I'm not bashing them. I'm bashing the uniform. I'm sure they'll still be great performers. Those uniforms are just horrendous. If it were tailored, it would look much better in my opinion, at least then I could stand to look at them. 

I agree - 

nice tee-ball tee shirts SCV - 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Maybe they’ll look better from a distance.

Or maybe look better in the dark

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Yeah.. Last year crown, Madison and who else ? now this... Psssht. Lol

1 minute ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Yeah.. Last year crown, Madison and who else ? now this... Psssht. Lol

Crowns was tailored, it just had too much hanging off of it. This is just a tailoring nightmare. 

I mean, my corps might as well be wearing ponchos, but at least they're tailored. Lol.

• Haha 1

Ok, Vanguards uniforms are leaked to the inter-webs.  

I'm gonna sit back, smoke a special smoke and see how DCP handles this.  

• Haha 4

I'm way more interested in how it will read from the press box, and what they will be performing in those uniforms. I'm sure the staff knows what they are doing. 

• Like 1