2019 Uniforms

5 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Jesus Christ, go back and reread my post. Every single one of you since I posted it have misinterpreted what I said. The design looks like it's finished, and if they add anymore to it they will end up with another 2017. What's so hard to understand about that? Again, it's an opinion, but we have history to back it up. 2017 was an August show coming out of the gate, and it landed them in 5th. They still worked on performance, which they do every year, but performance only gets you so far in an effect world.

83oQimz.jpg

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wore uniforms I hated. 

I pretty much loved our uniform. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Jesus Christ, go back and reread my post. Every single one of you since I posted it have misinterpreted what I said. The design looks like it's finished, and if they add anymore to it they will end up with another 2017. What's so hard to understand about that? Again, it's an opinion, but we have history to back it up. 2017 was an August show coming out of the gate, and it landed them in 5th. They still worked on performance, which they do every year, but performance only gets you so far in an effect world.

Chilllllllllllllll.  I did read your post.  I had the same thought after 2016s show, I loved it but I wondered what on earth they were gonna do for a whole season.  2017 is kind of the outlier since 2014.  That show took some risks I’m not sure paid off that they couldn’t really fix.  I think they know what needs to be done.

Speaking of uniforms, I haven’t said how GREAT Bluecoats look.  Very nice.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

ooh. Cream with green and gold highlights?   Even if this is just the Drum Major variation, it's absolutely classy.  

This is the Corps proper uniform. The DMs and Guard are the reverse - predominently dark green with tan/gold accents.

Uniforms.  There I said it.  I wish others would too.

Just now, HolyNOLA said:

Nothing against any community. Just stupid labels. I bet if I said I was part of the straight white community you’d lose your mind. Now who’s bigoted?

Because it's not everything that the LGBT community stands against, right. I don't care what community you are part of, don't try to turn this around on me. You could belong to the black panthers and I wouldn't care. I care about what you're spreading around on this forum.

And no, I won't take this to a personal message because he made this public. He needs to be ashamed of himself for what he has said, and the fact that people want to just sweep it under the rug because it doesn't concern them is ridiculous.

Let’s get back to uniform discussion instead of what’s been going the last few pages...FYI the mods banned the off topic political forums here a long time ago...

What would VK be wearing these days?

Just now, Sideways said:

Let’s get back to uniform discussion instead of what’s been going the last few pages...FYI the mods banned the off topic political forums here a long time ago...

What would VK be wearing these days?

Military cadet style uniforms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Old school Prussian with the spiked helmets?  19th century French Zouave with fez style hats and parachute pants?

• Haha 1