2019 Uniforms

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Their uniforms. They didn't have the jackets but they have boy scout caps on and khaki color. Old fashioned looking.

Power issue at Stanbury and they couldn't get the unis finished....cut 'em some slack.

35 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

Power issue at Stanbury and they couldn't get the unis finished....cut 'em some slack.

No. No slack should be cut. Scouts unis should have been delivered weeks ago.

23 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

No. No slack should be cut. Scouts unis should have been delivered weeks ago.

Exactly. Excuses are ########. Get your #### together CK and board. You’re doing a disservice to the members and the organization. Get off your ##### and fix things. 

2 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Exactly. Excuses are ########. Get your #### together CK and board. You’re doing a disservice to the members and the organization. Get off your ##### and fix things. 

Incompetent leaders aren't capable of fixing things. The #1 biggest mistake that organizations make is to let incompetent employees remain in their positions. The CK regime is a 100% total failure.

• Like 1

Whenever I feel sad about how Phantom is doing, I sometimes take a peak into the Madison Scouts thread to give me some perspective

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Their uniforms. They didn't have the jackets but they have boy scout caps on and khaki color. Old fashioned looking.

Sounds good to me?

31 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Whenever I feel sad about how Phantom is doing, I sometimes take a peak into the Madison Scouts thread to give me some perspective

Likewise for Cadets, although I'm afraid they are headed that way...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I pretty much loved our uniform

My fathers favorite uniforms were you guys and the Troopers. He never marched but his niece did (Bridgemen) and of course I did. He always loved the 27th. 

• Thanks 2