2019 Uniforms

7 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

jSpcA02.jpg?1

/thread

You win. Period. LOL

• Like 2

I like the Boston look - so far this years uniforms seem a little less costumey and a bit more "uniform" in that they appear to be more of a serious design

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spatzzz said:

Carolina Crown 2018 says "hold my beer"

VERICAL_IMAGE_Crown4.jpg

Yeah not exactly my cup of tea. It kinda looks like a bug and a mouse had a baby with a bowl of tropical flavored starburst. That being said, did it detract from the show and did it look cool from up top? I was pretty neutral on it. 

2 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Yeah not exactly my cup of tea. It kinda looks like a bug and a mouse had a baby with a bowl of tropical flavored starburst. That being said, did it detract from the show and did it look cool from up top? I was pretty neutral on it. 

I'm 100% on board with corps doing whatever they want with their uniform/costuming to better immerse the audience into their concept. That doesn't mean that I'm 100% on board with all of their execution to meet that goal. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn426 said:

Seeing as how the creator of Marvin the Martian styled his drawing on MARS the Roman God, I'd say BAC's Designers got it spot on for a Show named Goliath.

Except that Goliath was a Philistine who purportedly fought David in an area that lies in current Israel, hundreds of years before Rome was even founded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1