Recommended Posts

DID SOMEONE SAY UNIFORMS! COSTUMES!

RUB-885514-PA_e556a7ad-a47b-4f4c-8b32-7b

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my god...

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boxingfred said:

DID SOMEONE SAY UNIFORMS! COSTUMES!

RUB-885514-PA_e556a7ad-a47b-4f4c-8b32-7b

 
 
And then we put it in our notebook
'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues...

looking at you Bluecoats!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping the head wear of lack of it is a temp. thing and corps will wear it. I really don't get the lack of it as it does not add anything other than seeing faces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019...hooray for the same jokes and pictures as 2018, 2017...we’re an awfully original bunch!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

show bloo's or BD's shows from the past few years to any random group who know nothing about dci, and the majority will call what they're wearing costumes, not uniforms

i don't care what you call them, personally, because dci fans can pretty much use them interchangeably now

that said, i think the Colts have some pretty awesome costiforms, don't you?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lance said:

show bloo's or BD's shows from the past few years to any random group who know nothing about dci, and the majority will call what they're wearing costumes, not uniforms

i don't care what you call them

 

:wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for all of the people who get agitated by this, what the F else are people supposed to discuss?

corps treat literally everything like it's nuclear codes now, even a couple of weeks before the season begins.

sorry if there's only so much i can say about how x corps is better than y corps because abcdefghijklmo reasons.  that's 99% of this board, which is far worse than anything i see in this thread, lol. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

for all of the people who get agitated by this, what the F else are people supposed to discuss?

corps treat literally everything like it's nuclear codes now, even a couple of weeks before the season begins.

sorry if there's only so much i can say about how x corps is better than y corps because abcdefghijklmo reasons.  that's 99% of this board, which is far worse than anything i see in this thread, lol. 

I have no issue with discussion, but someone literally has used the blues clues pic for years, as well as well the inevitable dictionary definition of costume and uniform. That’s not discussing, it’s unoriginal, tired copy/paste “jokes.” 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I have no issue with discussion, but someone literally has used the blues clues pic for years, as well as well the inevitable dictionary definition of costume and uniform. That’s not discussing, it’s unoriginal, tired copy/paste “jokes.” 

This.

Year after year since Bluecoats decided to go all rogue in 2016.

This thread might as well be nothing but CopyPasta. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.