2019 Uniforms

Just now, tommynev said:

This and 92 are two of my favorite guard uniforms ever. They looked great on the field

OK

6 minutes ago, tommynev said:

This and 92 are two of my favorite guard uniforms ever. They looked great on the field

i don't know why but I had an issue watching "knights" twirling rifles - I guess I was ahead of my time lol

• Haha 1

I don't think I've ever commented on a uniform thread before but those Cadet uniforms are wonderful.  A respect towards tradition yet very modern in style.  

I ranked that up there with 2017 BD's uniform they used during the first part of their show and Coats' uniforms from 2013-2015.  Those are my favorite uniforms in the modern era.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tommynev said:

1993 Star is my favorite uniforms ever. Only because it fit so perfectly with the design. I think Star '93 was the only perfectly designed show in each and every single way.

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

1993 Star is my favorite uniforms ever. Only because it fit so perfectly with the design. I think Star '93 was the only perfectly designed show in each and every single way.

That show was WAY ahead of its time. I love Cadets show that year,, but Star ‘93 has a special place in my soul.

6 minutes ago, East9900 said:

That show was WAY ahead of its time. I love Cadets show that year,, but Star ‘93 has a special place in my soul.

I feel the same. I have no issue with the Cadets winning that year. I loved both shows so much (now). Unfortunately, at the time, I hated Star's show. It wasn't until the early 2000s that I learned to appreciate it. Too bad too, because I saw them live in 1993 and didn't enjoy it. But, that's another reason I love that show - because it really helped me grow in terms of valuing a great design and musically. It also taught me that sometimes being wrong is the most wonderful thing.

Edited by queenanne_1536

4 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I feel the same. I have no issue with the Cadets winning that year. I loved both shows so much (now). Unfortunately, at the time, I hated Star's show. It wasn't until the early 2000s that I learned to appreciate it. Too bad too, because I saw them live in 1993 and didn't enjoy it. But, that's another reason I love that show - because it really helped me grow in terms of valuing a great design and musically. It also taught me that sometimes being wrong is the most wonderful thing.

If that show had won, we would be way ahead of where we're at now in terms of design. I don't know where that would be, but it's true. Look at how fast things progressed after Bluecoats won in 2016.