2019 Uniforms

Just now, skevinp said:

When I was 4 years old, I thought "eleminopee" was a letter, because of the way it sounded in the alphabet song.

I think we all did. There's actually a group of people who get irritated that it's said like that, but how else are you supposed to say it?!

34 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Let’s get back to uniform discussion instead of what’s been going the last few pages...FYI the mods banned the off topic political forums here a long time ago...

What would VK be wearing these days?

Considering they used to buck the trend, they would probably were uniforms with shakos. 😜

• Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

In other news, the Scouts won’t be in their new uniforms tonight.  At Drums On. Where many alumni gather to see the corps. 

Not in uniform at their first outing...I guess they'll stick out!

• Sad 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

It’s troubling.  The brotherhood comes together for this show. 

I don't think it's a wise decision. Especially with it being close to home, it's basically a home show for them. For a corps so historical and considered a brotherhood, it's not a good thing. Seems like they've been making nothing but bad decisions the last couple years according to the folks in the know. Is a change of staff coming?