DCPI-29 OPEN FOR BUSINESS

On 6/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, StarOrg said:

Any thoughts of getting a post into the main general discussion area? DCP mods go for it? It would be nice if we could and see if some publicity could get some new directors involved. Summer is the best game! 

It rarely seems to generate much interest, so this season I was going to wait until the season was almost upon us. I'll post one this weekend.

39 minutes ago, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

I just signed up, how do I register my corps to participate in this season? They are:

Div. 1: Cobalt Guard

Div. 2: Cobalt Legion

Div. 3: Cobalt Cadets

I have to manually create entries for every new member. Your corps should be active now.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, Galen said:

Kosmos, Steel City Sound and Enchantment will be back in action for season 29! Enchantment will be doing a partial schedule but Kosmos and Steel City will be on the road for the whole tour.

Looks like there are going to be some definite challenges in plotting out captions with the various spreads and gaps in points between corps this season. Out of curiosity, why are Oregon Crusaders still useable if they're not marching this year?

Quoting because I second the bolded question (emphasis mine).

I will third the question asked about the Oregon Crusaders. 

And... I agree with Matt. It should be interesting this summer with the gaps for the lower corps captions... 1.. 4... 7.. and maybe 10 now (9 being the O. Crusaders). 

I thought I took OC out. Let me fix that.

After a three year hiatus, the Knights of... organization is back with a new hometown of Charlotte, NC.  We have missed the spirit of friendly competition, and look forward to being back on the road with everyone.

• Like 1

Awesome! Welcome back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, kdgrush said:

After a three year hiatus, the Knights of... organization is back with a new hometown of Charlotte, NC.  We have missed the spirit of friendly competition, and look forward to being back on the road with everyone.

Looks the the battle for the Knight Sword is back!!!