DrumScorps 5.0 Now Available!

LOVE the added ordinals on the Rankings page with the latest update.  A lot of the Corps I follow don't usually rank in the top 4 or 5.  Nice to see where they are without having to count.

Thx!!!

• Like 2

Take a look at current year - World Class - Music Total

SCV last score is 31.5  

others are also mixed up

I have not looked at other captions

46 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Take a look at current year - World Class - Music Total

SCV last score is 31.5  

others are also mixed up

I have not looked at other captions

I think that's correct. The last Music caption score for SCV for Mesa, AZ was 31.5.  What number were you expecting?

13 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I think that's correct. The last Music caption score for SCV for Mesa, AZ was 31.5.  What number were you expecting?

The number is correct. The reduced panel at that show caused the caption scores to be a little strange.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

The number is correct. The reduced panel at that show caused the caption scores to be a little strange.

Sorry, I was confused.  I had the belief that the MAX score for Music was 30.00  (20x3)/2.  But I guess with 5 judges it gets screwed up.

7 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

Sorry, I was confused.  I had the belief that the MAX score for Music was 30.00  (20x3)/2.  But I guess with 5 judges it gets screwed up.

Yep -- I gave up trying to sort out the number of judges and who does what a LONG time ago. Now I just gripe at the results. Haha!

Question from the gallery: how can I view rankings by caption? I’m only able to view total rankings. Thanks! 

EDIT: never mind, found it...i was looking under 2018 (eyesight is not the best) 

Edited by TRacer