DrumScorps 5.0 Now Available!

On 7/9/2019 at 8:36 AM, DrumScorps said:

Thanks for your suggestion! This is something we may be able to incorporate for next season.

Kind of related, how about showing the timezone on the "Info" tab? Maybe as a part of the location field. Example: "Centerville, OH (ET)". Right now, it is only listed when there's an official DCP Discussion forum, in the first post.

By the way, I'm thoroughly enjoying the app this year. It was good last year, too, but it's gotten even better. Thanks!

Edited by EuphoniumDad

Feature request:  On a show thread, when the scores are posted, I wonder if there is a way to automatically post the scores to the thread. Or at least provide a button so someone following the discussion can do it manually.

Only asking for scores right now. Recaps would be great, but formatting might be challenging. 

These are all great suggestions everyone. Thank you! We're planning a LOT of changes to the app this upcoming offseason and we'll try to incorporate as many of these as we can. We have some very cool things planned for 2020 that we think everyone will like!

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

One more feature request that came up during Finals week:  I love seeing the performance times for the Corps during Prelims, Semis, and Finals. Very useful!

When you start posting scores during Prelims and Semis, it'd be nice if the Corps with scores showed the scores (and the preliminary recaps) and the Corps who hadn't yet competed continued to show their performance times.  (Gotta plan that potty break.)  Thx!

• Like 1

Thanks for a great season everyone! We're already hard at work for the 2020 season. We have some big things in store and can't wait to show them to you. Be on the lookout for an intermediate release of the app this Fall/Winter. We're making lots of changes to our backend infrastructure to improve the speed and reliability of the app as well as the consistency and accuracy of our data. And of course we'll be doing our standard release just before the 2020 season with new features in the app. See ya then!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

I got a notice from Apple that my subscription to DrumScorps has been discontinued. I hope this is just temporary -- both for the app and DCI. 

3 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I got a notice from Apple that my subscription to DrumScorps has been discontinued. I hope this is just temporary -- both for the app and DCI. 

There was an announcement shortly after the season was cancelled that they were discontinuing the subscription for 2020 as a result. Like you said, let's hope it's just a one season situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1