On the Move

Going to stay positive and say the most likely candidate for the biggest move up (greater than two spots) Music City. 

Well if you think about it even if they are consistent they get an automatic 3 spot boost.

So I guess the real answer is an up and coming open class corps that placed below Pioneer and plans to play at quarterfinals in Indy.

Edited by ThePlanets
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

Going to stay positive and say the most likely candidate for the biggest move up (greater than two spots) Music City. 

Well if you think about it even if they are consistent they get an automatic 3 spot boost.

So I guess the real answer is an up and coming open class corps that placed below Pioneer and plans to play at quarterfinals in Indy.

I think there were only four corps that placed below Pioneer. 

Music City or River City Rhythm would be my guess at corps moving up the most. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

I drove 1-1/2 hours to their camp yesterday and listened to their evening ensemble.  They BELIEVE they are seriously moving up - and I believe they are too.  Whole higher performance, music difficulty, excitement level this year.

• Like 6

Cool topic

The Cavs could move up a few spots and it wouldn’t surprise me 

• Like 2

Phantom Regiment moving back up!

• Like 1

Wish list: Troopers in top 12. Yeah, I know that's a stretch but I'm open about my home corps bias. 😄

The hard part about this topic is that for someone to move up, others have to move down. The good news is that there will be great shows that run the gamut of placements, top to bottom. I'm looking forward to San Antonio so I can see them all!

• Like 1