2019 DCI Tour Premiere

As I will be attending the cinecast at the Regal Montrose Movies cinema in Montrose (Akron), Ohio, I would love to meet up with my fellow local drum corps fans. If you also plan on attending the cinecast in Montrose, let’s meet for dinner and drinks at the Winking Lizard Tavern around 6. We can talk drum corps and enjoy great food, beer, and company until we head over to the theater around 8.

http://www.gaminnet.info/?p=5526

7 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

As I will be attending the cinecast at the Regal Montrose Movies cinema in Montrose (Akron), Ohio, I would love to meet up with my fellow local drum corps fans. If you also plan on attending the cinecast in Montrose, let’s meet for dinner and drinks at the Winking Lizard Tavern around 6. We can talk drum corps and enjoy great food, beer, and company until we head over to the theater around 8.

http://www.gaminnet.info/?p=5526

Man, I miss the Lizard (owner of three jackets).

• Like 1

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Man, I miss the Lizard (owner of three jackets).

I’m working on my 5th, hit #69 (go ahead and laugh) for the year yesterday.

• Like 1

The fastest I earned one was late February, the latest was May, so no laughs from me!

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

The fastest I earned one was late February, the latest was May, so no laughs from me!

It was more about that particular number and the maturity of some of the readers of this thread. 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, kevingamin said:

It was more about that particular number and the maturity of some of the readers of this thread. 😁

Yeah, I was thinking about commenting in a Bill & Ted’s kind of way but remembered I was on DCP!

• Like 1