What happen at Wildwood Cab show

I believe the show happened.  They do not announce scores though.  Haven't  scored this show in several years now.

The show did go off.  It was a "judged exhibition"  No scores were given but the corps did receive a critique from the judges.

All three DCA corps did quite well, both Cabs' and Bucs' new uniforms look amazing, Cabs Alumni were very loud, and Kelly's was a blast after the show. 

Only corps I saw from the bleachers was Cabs (busy selling T-shirts, counting 50/50 money, etc., the rest of the time). HUGE step up from last year. People will really like this show.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, grenadasmoothie said:

All three DCA corps did quite well, both Cabs' and Bucs' new uniforms look amazing, Cabs Alumni were very loud, and Kelly's was a blast after the show. 

Only corps I saw from the bleachers was Cabs (busy selling T-shirts, counting 50/50 money, etc., the rest of the time). HUGE step up from last year. People will really like this show.

So I didn't get to see them, but we were practicing back to back all weekend (marching bucs this year), so I got to hear a little bit of cabs show.  They have a really cool sounding show this year, I can't wait to see how they do this year.