4 days until the tour premier what is your favorite 4th place show?

2003 Phantom Regiment: Harmonic Journey. 100% my favorite Phantom show, musically speaking. (2008 is my favorite for the overall package)

Edited by TerriTroop
add details
  • Like 5

93 BD. That horn line would be the best of all time if it wasn't for 91 BD. And let's show some love for 2006 Bluecoats. 

I’m going with 1981 27th Lancers. Musically this show was probably 27th’s best, both with the “Spitfire” ending and the change to “Danny Boy.” “Niner-Two” Was a classic as was “The Greatest Love of All.” It was clean as well, though the best known video of the show, the 1981 DCI Midwest show was not the best example. Off the field had its challenges, but on the field it was great.

27th Lancers 1977- Neil Conti, ladies and gentlemen. 

Madison Scouts 1978- Star Wars!? When was the last time somebody did that?

Santa Clara Vanguard 1991- Cool premise, well executed.

Phantom Regiment 1997- The Ring is a beast in any musical situation, and they knocked out of the park. 

**Phantom Regiment 2003- My favorite show of all time. Everything is just amazing, from the Canon hit to the Bartok and everything in between.

Phantom Regiment 2007- Another very good show. Birds!

• Like 2

2008 Carolina Crown for the 3rd, Madison Scouts 1995 for 2nd, and 2013 Santa Clara Vanguard for 1st.

• Like 1