2019 Predictions

5 hours ago, Algernon said:

perhaps you should offer to help and PART OF THE SOLUTION 🙂

Perhaps I have for several years now. As recently as last fall when i was told to expect a call i am still waiting for.

Perhaps you should assume some of us can actually back up what we say and not spread rumors and being an ### while doing so.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Perhaps I have for several years now. As recently as last fall when i was told to expect a call i am still waiting for.

Perhaps you should assume some of us can actually back up what we say and not spread rumors and being an ### while doing so.

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff you completely missed the irony of the post. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Algernon said:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

16 hours ago, Algernon said:

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff you completely missed the irony of the post. 

there was nothing ironic about your trolling

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I, Reliable Reamdo, nostrildamus of drum corps prognostication am here to let you know who will win the 2019 DCA World Championship in both Open and A Class!

Note...all sheets will be double this year. Which means a packed press box, and hopefully everyone uses deodorant, and people in the first 8 rows below the press box can hear the corps over their talking.

That said....Take both VE sheets, add them together, then divide by 2...your VE number. Take both color guard sheets, ad them together and divide by 2...your guard number. Add the VE average and the guard average together, divide by 2...your visual total.

Brass, percussion and Music Ensemble....take the scores for each, add them up, divide by 2, boom your number for each sheet. Then take those averages, add them together and divide by 2....your music total.

Now the fun. Effect/communication ( aka more effect)...so first for the two Vis Effect judges take the design effect number, and divide by 2. Then add the communication and performer effect numbers and them to the divided design effect number. Take each judges total, add up and divide by 2.....your visual effect average! Do the same thing for each of the music effect judges.Then add the visual Effect Average and Music Effect Average numbers together, and you have your Effect total.

So...add the visual total, music total and effect total numbers together. that is your sub total. Next, if any penalties, deduct that amount. And the sub total, after any penalties deducted is your Final Score. And the Corps in Both Open and A Class with the highest total score wins!!!

• Haha 1

Someone uploaded the opening hit for CV to youtube. MUCH better sound quality than the live stream last night. I gotta say....my corps sounds good...really, really good. Maybe a little overzealous on the top end but nice and clear. 

Battery and pit sound 15,000% better than they did in the dome and the bass drums are re-tuned and sound hot. 

• Like 1