2019 Predictions

16 hours ago, Florida Sun said:

This has to be a frist for DCA all corps making finals,LOL

65,66,67 and 93

No doubt you can see why the DCA portion of the activity is declining in membership. 2 shows have taken place with minimal posts/ interest on DCP.

Eliminate those complaining about the lack of railings at Championship site and DCP might as well delete the ALL AGE forums

2 hours ago, Algernon said:

No doubt you can see why the DCA portion of the activity is declining in membership. 2 shows have taken place with minimal posts/ interest on DCP.

Not much buzz, I agree... for whatever reasons.

I thought about starting a thread for the show Saturday, along the lines of the ones on the DCI side... but I figured I might be the only one posting. :laughing:

22 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

65,66,67 and 93

'93 was the low water mark for the circuit, IMO.  

But even with just 13 corps there that year... several of them were terrific. The top three... Bushwackers, Empire Statesmen, and Caballeros... were stellar that season. Three totally different styles, three great shows.

4 hours ago, Algernon said:

Chicken or egg, I wonder.

Anyway, Cincinnati scored a 66 tonight on DCA sheets at a DCI show in Cincinnati, which suggests they'll do at least as well this year as last.

5 hours ago, Algernon said:

Eliminate those complaining about the lack of railings at Championship site and DCP might as well delete the ALL AGE forums

that crack DCA PR team at ....well i guess work

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

'93 was the low water mark for the circuit, IMO.  

But even with just 13 corps there that year... several of them were terrific. The top three... Bushwackers, Empire Statesmen, and Caballeros... were stellar that season. Three totally different styles, three great shows.

i honestly liked every single show. and 93 bush IMO one of the best ever

21 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Anyway, Cincinnati scored a 66 tonight on DCA sheets at a DCI show in Cincinnati, which suggests they'll do at least as well this year as last.

and at least one of those names i recognize from DCA recaps, which helps

49 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Cincinnati was in a show on Sunday in Zionsville and scored a 67.4.  But it doesn’t matter if they’d scored a 51.150 because everyone is in.  :laughing:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Cincinnati was in a show on Sunday in Zionsville and scored a 67.4.  But it doesn’t matter if they’d scored a 51.150 because everyone is in.  :laughing:

Thanks for the update; I'm definitely out of touch this year.

• Like 1