DCI Tour Premier Detroit, MI - June 20, 2019

Some big brass ensemble issues in the beginning for Blue Stars...whole performance got stronger as the show progressed.  Big sound and lots of field coverage like last year...this will take multiple viewings.

17 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Phantom - program and performance huge step up from last year.  Feet strangely an issue at smaller step sizes.  

Agreed!!

45 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Tonight will be a defining moment for crown. They have the chops to take down anyone but can their design take them there? I’m not too sure, the bluecoats always seems one step ahead in music and visual design.

Perhaps, but remember Bloo beat Crown out of the gate in 2017. So, they have more time that tonight.

• Like 4

I was feeling the Cadets trumpets in the beginning until the garbled mess that was the double tonging

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Perhaps, but remember Bloo beat Crown out of the gate in 2017. So, they have more time that tonight.

I'm finding myself torn now between Bluecoats and Crown...:61_sob::61_sob::61_sob: