DCI Tour Premier Detroit, MI - June 20, 2019

15 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have to be honest as a woman and a survivor;   It was disturbing to me seeing her being thrown around and her dress being ripped off. 

I’m thinking that will be changed. It was much too Disney meets Chucky for me. It may also be hitting a bit too close to home certainly for survivors but also for Cadets in general.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

Because everyone knows Bloo’s music already!  

I think you know what I mean.  But not going to argue with you.

3 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Because everyone knows Bloo’s music already!  

You mean people haven’t heard Christopher Tin’s “Dark Clouds” before? Shocking lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

We were surprised as well. Big difference in entertainment quality for sure with Bluecoats. 

Bluecoats are going to be great and popular for sure I just wish the heck they would turn the bass synth  down no reason for it they have a incredible low-end sonority in their sound the last thing they need is that synth but they’re going to say it’s a rock show so  blah blah blah 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

I’m thinking that will be changed. It was much too Disney meets Chucky for me. It may also be hitting a bit too close to home certainly for survivors but also for Cadets in general.

I think they could have just taken the septor and crown and the point would have been made. 

Plus, there’s no defining moment of her prevailing at the end.  Heck, if I’m gonna have to see her getting thrown around, I want to see that guy doing it getting some ### whoop from her and her getting her crown and septor back. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

There was a dust up that almost came to fisticuffs next to me at the theater.  One chick was sitting in the wrong seat and these two are screaming and yelling at each other.  I thought was going to have to get out my police-strength pepper spray and blackjack.  

So was she in your seat or you in hers? 😁

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Bluecoats are going to be great and popular for sure I just wish the heck they would turn the bass synth  down no reason for it they have a incredible low-end sonority in their sound the last thing they need is that synth but they’re going to say it’s a rock show so  blah blah blah 

turns out the Bluecoats could learn a few things from SIR Paul McCartney. He knew how to maximize the use of a bass instrument, not just push a button for goo. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1