Clovis, CA - Friday, June 21, 2019

39 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Today is the day!!!! Woooooo! 🙂

GO CAVIES!

I am excited to welcome the Cavaliers back to the west coast. Havent seen them live since Frameworks in 2002. I might bleed blue for my devils, but i am a DCI fan as well. Love it when corps back east come out west. Cavies will get alot of love from us Cali fans. Can't wait to see them in San Bernardino next Sunday.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2019 at 11:29 AM, OldSnareDrummer said:

From the Department of Totally Useless Trivia, Lamonica Stadium is named for 60s-70s Oakland Raiders great Daryle Lamonica, an alumnus. 

As a Raiders and a Cavaliers fan, that brings me totally useless confidence. 

I kinda liked him. Had a really cool name for being a jock. 

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I am excited to welcome the Cavaliers back to the west coast. Havent seen them live since Frameworks in 2002. I might bleed blue for my devils, but i am a DCI fan as well. Love it when corps back east come out west. Cavies will get alot of love from us Cali fans. Can't wait to see them in San Bernardino next Sunday.

Oh yes thank goodness. We’re all very excited. Welcome Cavaliers 

• Like 4

Main storyline for me here is whether BD will continue their streak of going undefeated the season after not winning the championship. 

Would be quite a thing to see them lose in the first competition of the season

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Would be quite a thing to see them lose in the first competition of the season

I think the last time that happened was in 2011, the year DCI decided to hold the Tour Premiere in Texas.

EDIT: My bad, it was 2013, which was the year Crown traveled to the west coast.

At any rate, the last time SCV beat BD in their very first head-to-head meeting of the season was in 1999.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

4 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I think the last time that happened was in 2011, the year DCI decided to hold the Tour Premiere in Texas.

Actually the last time BD lost a show where they was coming off a season where they DIDN'T WIN...…...was 2006!!!!!!! This streak is currently sitting at 103 wins in a row. Take it in boys and girls...…...we are witnessing dominance unlike anything we have ever seen.

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Actually the last time BD lost a show where they was coming off a season where they DIDN'T WIN...…...was 2006!!!!!!! This streak is currently sitting at 103 wins in a row. Take it in boys and girls...…...we are witnessing dominance unlike anything we have ever seen.

I think he was referencing the last time BD lost the first contest of the season, not the undefeated-after-losing-seasons streak.

Just came back from the show site- GET THERE EARLY. 

There will be ONE line for tickets and ONE line for will call. 😣

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

I think he was referencing the last time BD lost the first contest of the season, not the undefeated-after-losing-seasons streak.

Just re-read it. My apologies. I have a Los Angeles public education. Reading and writing not required lol. That's my story and i am sticking to it lol.

• Haha 4