North Canton, OH - Saturday, June 22, 2019

Just now, craiga said:

I simply wouldn't state anything like that about any corps, but that's just me. 

I just think people get so carried away with Boston. Yes, their rise was tremendous and fun (they were my 2nd favorite in both 2017 and 2018), but their designers did not give them a show that is on the level of the other 5. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I am stating with full 100% confidence that BAC will not challenge Santa Clara Vanguard, Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, or Cavaliers during finals week. If I am wrong, then I will eat major huge crown and admit I am a dumb moron who doesn't deserve to ever comment on DCI again. And you will be the first person I grovel to for forgiveness on August 11th. If I am right, I won't rub it in to you, but if I am wrong I promise I will find you and bow down to you. 🙂

I'm sure the members reading this really appreciate your constantly putting them down. I've said it many times - from the lowest scoring corps to the winning, every single member is out there putting their heart & soul on the field.  The constant bashing of corps & their members is just sad.  Members have friends, classmates, & previous corpsmates in those other corps & are *GASP* rooting them on.  Take a lesson out of their book.   

• Like 2

Just now, DCIat14 said:

I'm sure the members reading this really appreciate your constantly putting them down. I've said it many times - from the lowest scoring corps to the winning, every single member is out there putting their heart & soul on the field.  The constant bashing of corps & their members is just sad.  Members have friends, classmates, & previous corpsmates in those other corps & are *GASP* rooting them on.  Take a lesson out of their book.   

Oh good grief, the members are too busy to be on here reading these forums, and they have much more to worry about. When I marched I dealt with a lot worse if I made a mistake than what people say on here. I'm NOT putting the members down. Their show is great. I've stated over and over and over that I am madly in love with their guard. Stating a fact - that fact being that I don't think they will finish higher than 6th is no different than anyone else saying they will medal.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DCIat14 said:

First advice I would give to those members, get off DCP. Only opinions that you should care about are your own, your staff, and your family and friends. Anyone else, you shouldn't care what they say, good or bad. You have way too much else to be worrying about this summer to be worrying about what comments are being said on here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Crown got a really nice boost tonight out in Wisconsin.  They were set apart with no competition.  That scoring has implications for Bloo and Boston, I just have no clue what it is.  1 or more of these groups is going to get a dose of recalibrated scores in the next few days I think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpSmother said:

BK might have something to say about this line up. 

Yeah.  That's an unkown quantity for sure.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

This. Exactly. If SCV starts pulling away from BD it will likely be over. They will likely run the table and repeat. 

16 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I am stating with full 100% confidence that BAC will not challenge Santa Clara Vanguard, Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, or Cavaliers during finals week. If I am wrong, then I will eat major huge crown and admit I am a dumb moron who doesn't deserve to ever comment on DCI again. And you will be the first person I grovel to for forgiveness on August 11th. If I am right, I won't rub it in to you, but if I am wrong I promise I will find you and bow down to you. 

You are smarter than I for not making such a bold prediction so early, but after seeing the top 6, the other 5 have out-designed Boston by a mile. 🙂

Oh my!!!! Early trends and subsiquent slotting greatly impacts the rankings for the entire season!!! Oh my!!!! Who would have ever tought that would ever be the case in DCI!!! Oh my!!!!