Madison, WI - Saturday, June 22, 2019

1 minute ago, Dmuniz_crossmen_fan said:

Sorry for my ignorance....do they actually adjust if a disagreement occurs in the post-meeting?  My corps experience is limited to one season in the Kilties as bass drum 4.  lol.  Otherwise I'm a crazy woodwind. 😉

I honestly don’t know what they do nowadays.

What year were you in the Kilties?

8 minutes ago, Dmuniz_crossmen_fan said:

Sorry for my ignorance....do they actually adjust if a disagreement occurs in the post-meeting?  My corps experience is limited to one season in the Kilties as bass drum 4.  lol.  Otherwise I'm a crazy woodwind. 😉

I read it as the next GE judge will have a less wacky opinion.

But I wasn't there and have seen nothing. The only thing is that the Scouts were 5th in all captions save GE2. That, by appearance alone, is wacky.

49 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Scouts beat Colts.  

scope that recap out closelt

3 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

I read it as the next GE judge will have a less wacky opinion.

But I wasn't there and have seen nothing. The only thing is that the Scouts were 5th in all captions save GE2. That, by appearance alone, is wacky.

Your read is the appropriate one.  Lol.  Thanks for clarifying.  

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yes.  I know. It’s all been covered. 

sorry still in recovering from Rat World mode

• Like 1

Crown is professional, march really well. Guard didn’t stick out and make a big impression like Blue Stars did. Brass is perfection. Pit off to the side. Best mix with pit, etc of the night, could really hear the tympani etc. Sometimes felt like it was a string of brass amazing moments with other stuff between. 

What the #### does “the detail of the pattern is motion” mean? Nothing. Pretentious Word salad. Narration doesn’t make your show deep. Crown will be in the top four with Bluecoats, BD and SCV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Crown is professional, march really well. Guard didn’t stick out and make a big impression like Blue Stars did. Brass is perfection. Pit off to the side. Best mix with pit, etc of the night, could really hear the tympani etc. Sometimes felt like it was a string of brass amazing moments with other stuff between. 

What the #### does “the detail of the pattern is motion” mean? Nothing. Pretentious Word salad. Narration doesn’t make your show deep. Crown will be in the top four with Bluecoats, BD and SCV

It's sacred geometry.

• Thanks 1