Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s baffling to me how the director manages to miss every great drill move of BD’s. It must be a special talent. 🙄

You think Blo would hire a "director"?  They are dipsters with dslr's

• Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

It’s baffling to me how the director manages to miss every great drill move of BD’s. It must be a special talent. 🙄

Let’s ask the Flomarching director:

• Haha 2

Just now, Cappybara said:

Seeing this said in 2012 would've made me spit my drink 

I know right! DCP would have lost it's mind lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cadet93 said:

I will say I miss seeing marching and playing at the same time. I will give BD props for doing that more than others.

Who would have thought that over the past four years or so Blue Devils would evolve into the corps holding on to the marching tradition. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

1 minute ago, Jeffe77 said:

So far the Bluecoats are the only contending corps that has blown me away so far. BD and BAC to me is interesting. SCV and Crown will take time to grown. Though there's no question the talent in the aforementioned corps.

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I'm listening with high end over the ear sennheisers with an amp. The sound engineering from Flo was absolute trash 

Same here .. Sennheiser 650s through a Benchmark DAC.  And yes, the sound sucks.  Lots of ugly compression, etc.... but one would be ignorant to blame Flo for field vs electronics balance problems when Flo has no control on where corps place their stacks or what levels they crank them out at.  C'mon, folks...

Just now, mcjordansc said:

Who would have thought that over the past four years or so Blue Devils would evolve into the corps holding on to the marching tradition. 

They also have the closest thing to a traditional uniform on the field. They look so classy compared to much of the corps this year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2