Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

i have'n't seem Bluecoats or Crown.....but guess what people it's over. ...Bd will take over thing of ours again and will win.   I'm not saying they' will go go undeated but they will win 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

I watched multicam tonight.  Nothing fancy about my setup.  Old laptop and basic ear buds.  Sound was perfect.  What is everyone hearing that sounds bad?

Did you not hear the violin and guitar absolutely overpower the corps during BD's show?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

I watched multicam tonight.  Nothing fancy about my setup.  Old laptop and basic ear buds.  Sound was perfect.  What is everyone hearing that sounds bad?

i was watching on my big screen with a pretty decent sound system.  too many bad things to mention. one of the least enjoyable listening experiences of my life, and i once had to go to a britney spears concert with my niece. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, hughesmr said:

You can't adjust field pickups differently for every corps.  Logistically impossible.  Each corps need to work their speaker stack setups to achieve BOTH field coverage and avoid bleed into the Flo mics, which have a standardized setup that EVERY corps could adjust to, if they would just pay attention.

So the corps are supposed to hire expert sound engineers now too?

Ugh, I just noticed to clock— gotta work tomorrow, so off to bed for me. I can’t wait to watch some more drum corps tomorrow night, this was fun.

The Cavaliers were my favorite surprise of the night. I have a feeling the battle to medal this year is going to be especially fierce. 

• Like 2

Alright SCV!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

Congrats to all!