Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

1 minute ago, DittyDaddy said:

How did BD not win that show?

posted from the DrumScorps app

SCV was better?

• Like 3

With Cavies beating Devils in brass for the 2nd night I'm wondering how either will stack up when Crown and Bluecoats are added to the mix.

Edited by bluesman

23 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

I will say I miss seeing marching and playing at the same time. I will give BD props for doing that more than others.

Not more than Mandarins.

• Like 1

mandarins are about 3 points behind cavies.  boy, does it seem strange saying that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Not saying its going to happen, but could you imagine if Mandarins topped Blue Stars and ummm...........Cadets?

I believe it might happen. My next question is where will Blue Knights fit into the mix?

• Like 1

It feels kind of weird to be in the minority here, since I usually agree with the consensus, but even though I am a Cavaliers homer, their show did nothing for me. I didn't dislike it, but it didn't blow me away like some of their past shows have.  I loved BD and SCV. SCV's talent level is off the charts this year, and I was really impressed by their show, performance and design.  Mandarins were still my favorites though from a pure enjoyment level.

1 minute ago, Photographer Jim said:

I believe it might happen. My next question is where will Blue Knights fit into the mix?

Can't wait to see them. Hurt is one of my all time favorite songs, although I'm not sure how well it will translate to Drum Corps.  If anyone can make it work, it is BK.