Posts during this season.

As the season begins, just a request that others might support.  All corps are going to improve, clean, layer, add, drop, re write, etc.  Please consider these bullet points when you post about a corp who you might support.  It will save some of us the time to post and remind you that all corps are doing what you typed that would make the difference in your corps moving onward and upward.

Enjoy all the corps/mm and may your corps make you proud this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Does this mean i can't jump up and down and let the world know that my corps was the first to achieve that unreachable score of 80? LMAO!

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Does this mean i can't jump up and down and let the world know that my corps was the first to achieve that unreachable score of 80? LMAO!

You can. Just don't compare it to another show though... :lol:

• Like 2

Thank you, @Ghost! This  is going to be an amazing season! Soak it all in, everyone. Regardless of which corps you cheer for, enjoy every second!

I can’t wait until August when my mother, my sister and her partner, and my husband and I are in Bloomington, IN watching the finals stream. It is the highlight of my year. All of us together watching Drum Corps, drinking Indiana Beer, and being ridiculous. I like to think that’s what this activity is all about. 

Celebrate everyone! Regardless of the group, these kids need our support!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vhsmbdm said:

...and my husband and I are in Bloomington, IN watching the finals stream

It’s just close enough, if you open the windows you might be able to hear BD brass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

It’s just close enough, if you open the windows you might be able to hear BD brass.

Yes! I would love that!

• Like 2