Zionsville, IN - Sunday, June 23, 2019

I wanted to be grabbed.  Sadly I wasn't.   this is kind of boring visually and not very dynamic musically.

1 minute ago, bluesman said:

This is not the kind of program they will need to get back into the top 12,  or even all that close to it. I actually enjoyed last year's program more.

I disagree. The past couple years there's been a ton of embarrassing design decisions. This is something to build upon IMO. They can layer it all summer and get it really clean

Members should get off the field in Indy feeling like they marched a clean and successful show. 

• Like 2

Just now, MPutnam said:

Curious that some members did not have jackets? 

Check the Madison thread. Stanbury didn’t complete the order because of a power outage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

They have transition/flow issues to iron out.  And some intonation roughness going on.  

Some of this drill is really nice though. These four C shapes rotating into the petals is really great

I liked the rotation except for the flag soloist.  At first I thought he forgot the book but then realized he was supposed to stand out.  Perhaps a contrasting flag?

Just now, MPutnam said:

Curious that some members did not have jackets? 

I think they are still fitting some and waiting on some uniform parts...