Zionsville, IN - Sunday, June 23, 2019

is it just me or did more then a few MM looked like they needed to lose about 20 pounds.

uni's seemed odd at first,  but do give a good read of the sets.  executed fairly well for 1st week.   there's potential in this show.  need to see it again.  kinda back to old school madison.  i like it.   might make finals.

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Fielding a show so old school in nature against some very progressive and much more challenging designs... that's a bold strategy, Cotton.

If we were in the old top-17 semi's format, this show would get one viewing during finals week.  

I'd say about 20 years 

High Cam Thoughts on Madison:

• The lighter uniforms look good from a distance
  • The tosses by the rifles were solid.
  • Musically, I liked the jazz part in the middle of the show and it was played well.  There's too little jazz in drum corps these days.
  • The soundboard guy should ease off the volume on the solos.  It was too high relative to the ensemble
  • Overall, this looks and feels like a show from the late 90's.  That's not necessarily a bad thing.  I could end up really digging it.
Edited by barigirl78
  • Like 2

Colts!  Let's see where they're going this year.  They've been trying out a variety of new styles since the 'narrated story' shows of 14/15.