Zionsville, IN - Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just now, KVG_DC said:

OH there's guard members in each tent...they're like giant dresses.  They need to give those some headdreses or something to make it pop.  Or maybe it's just the wind making a mess of it all from high.  The close up was pretty neat with the emoting and the twisting of the fabric.    Hope she can get out of it for the rest of the show!

Reminds me of Broken Arrow in 2011.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bucbari said:

I know not my finest moment but just an observation

Sometimes certain "observations" are best left to your inner monologue. Most people learn that pretty early on in life, the others are the ones who run around telling people they're just "outspoken."

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, totaleefree said:

I think the uniforms are a take on 40's and 50's Boy Scout Uniforms that a lot of corps wore back in those days.

I just wish they didn't come out so sloppy on a show that isn't done at 100 MPH.

The uniform is from the 1938 to 40s era Scouts.

• Like 2

Colts sounding a step up from Madison already. They have a lot of nice musical moments.

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

Okay, I'm not sure if it's because they went on after Madison or what, but I'm LOVING this Colts show!

it's in line with their new directions.  Much more musical shows. They've got the guard doing some nice things with color this year too.