Zionsville, IN - Sunday, June 23, 2019

4 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

7th, 8th, or 9th for The Blue Stars come finals. 6th might be stretching it and there is no way in Hades they are finishing below 9th; not with that hornline. If anything, the Top 11 might be locked up and the competition for 12th is well on its way. 

If the top 11 are locked up- who are 10/11. BK hasn't debuted yet- and while it's an assumption they will be consistent we just don't know. Who do you have locked at 11?

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I wouldn't take guard scores too seriously.  1) June 2) stronk winds out there tonight.

Blue Stars also take awhile to get clean since their work is so hard, but they usually finish very stronk.  

But I think Crossmen also have a great guard this year.  Nice job to both!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Night to Night caption fluctuations are normal and should be expected.  Different reads, different contest dynamics, and marching members aren't machines: they don't give you exactly the same performance every night.

Judges also may sample different aspects and different points in the show.  You can only judge what you see/hear.

Edited by geluf
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

If the top 11 are locked up- who are 10/11. BK hasn't debuted yet- and while it's an assumption they will be consistent we just don't know. Who do you have locked at 11?

Blue Knights are an unknown factor; but if recent history is on their side, they are in no danger of missing finals. I would say 10th for Blue Knights and 11th for the Crossmen. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

Blue Stars were second in color guard. You are looking at achievement, but not factoring in content. 

I stand corrected.  It was the Cadets that the Crossmen beat in CG.