#stronkhonk

5 minutes ago, DASCFan said:

Carolina Crown - 73.35

Cadets - 69.3

Blue Stars - 68.15

Crossmen - 66.85

Colts - 64.45

Madison Scouts - 62.4

I guess Bell wasn't judging tonight.  These scores are in line with what I saw tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Glen fugett loves him some crown

That's not even the biggest spread in the Music caption between Crown and 2nd place.

Crossmen can't be pleased with being 6th in drums. That does not bode well. Brass did a nice job as did the guard!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Wow.  Crossmen beat Blue Stars in Brass and Cadets in CG.  But, their Percussion (6th place) is a drag.

Edited by barigirl78

32 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Carolina Crown is one of a few corps this year who pretty much ignore the upper left quadrant of the field.  Front ensemble restricts it some, I know it’s probably a conscious decision for the drums to have a place up front with no front ensemble in their way for the judges to get a read.  

Not digging them for it, just seems like a side effect of the removal of judges from the field. 

At least half the corps I've seen this year are leaving that part of the field blank..   They either because they have their pit on field or because of large prop/stages on that side.  It's going to be a great season for drum corps fans.  At least it will be for the ones  with seats on the right side of the 50 yard line.