Zionsville, IN - Sunday, June 23, 2019

4 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Wow.  Crossmen beat Blue Stars in Color Guard and Brass.  But, their Percussion (6th place) is a drag.

I wonder if it was just an off night?  They (percussion) were ahead of Scouts and Colts last night by .4 and .6 respectively.  

Edited by Dmuniz_crossmen_fan

2 minutes ago, bluesman said:

At least half the corps I've seen this year are leaving that part of the field blank..   They either because they have their pit on field or because of large prop/stages on that side.  It's going to be a great season for drum corps fans.  At least it will be for the ones  with seats on the right side of the 50 yard line.

I have definitely been thinking this as I watched a few videos of performances. My semis seats were already taken by the time I had the day off approved from work so I am roughly at the right 40.

But hey- looks like 40 is the new 50 anyway.

• Like 1

I wouldn't take guard scores too seriously.  1) June 2) stronk winds out there tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Dmuniz_crossmen_fan said:

I wonder if it was just an off night?  They were ahead of Scouts and Colts last night by .4 and .6 respectively.  

Right.  Time will tell.  Tonight's results were more in line with what I expected in Madison.

4 minutes ago, bluesman said:

At least half the corps I've seen this year are leaving that part of the field blank..   They either because they have their pit on field or because of large prop/stages on that side.  It's going to be a great season for drum corps fans.  At least it will be for the ones  with seats on the right side of the 50 yard line.

Yay! I picked right this year for my Atlanta seats.

4 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Wow.  Crossmen beat Blue Stars in Color Guard and Brass.  But, their Percussion (6th place) is a drag.

Blue Stars were second in color guard. You are looking at achievement, but not factoring in content. 

These scores are all over the place 

I guess that’s what we always ask for

we got it!

the percussion scores are wack

some of the visual too

sort if canceled itself out 

a bit high imo