Sacramento, CA - Sunday, June 23, 2019

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

In all seriousness i love what Cavies are doing this year. Can't wait them live next weekend. Haven't seen them live since 2002. Wishing Cavies the best of luck this season. 

And I am really looking forward to seeing the Blue Devils!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am hoping that Cavies can close the gap between themselves and the Blue Devils. I know and believe they can do it!

SPLOOIE!

This is my third year volunteering their tour. I’ve never seen so many big, happy, (and hungry) smiles. 

And by hungry... they’re getting plenty to eat...they’re hungry to be back in medal contention. Loved those two previous editions, but this one has “special “ printed all over it. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Thats an interesting show order 

It's just related to placement order....

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

This is my third year volunteering their tour. I’ve never seen so many big, happy, (and hungry) smiles. 

And by hungry... they’re getting plenty to eat...they’re hungry to be back in medal contention. Loved those two previous editions, but this one has “special “ printed all over it. 

I had a feeling about this season as soon as I saw that they hired Monte Mast. He is just an amazing person! I know this year is going to be great!

*side note for everyone here* Mr. Mast was the fine arts director of the school district I attended, and can happily say, I taught one summer band season in that particular school district. Mast is an incredible individual that absolutely LOVES music. We are in for a special ride!

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I had a feeling about this season as soon as I saw that they hired Monte Mast. He is just an amazing person! I know this year is going to be great!

*side note for everyone here* Mr. Mast was the fine arts director of the school district I attended and, can happily say, I taught one summer band season in that school district. Mast is an incredible individual that absolutely LOVES music. We are in for a special ride!

He comes on board at the beginning of July, so he will be a great addition to the corps!

• Thanks 1

Just a FYI for those of you attending the Moonlight Classic tonight; its will be pretty warm for the first few hours of the show.  Current temperature at the college is 95.3 F. and little in the way of breezes.  Stay hydrated people!  😎

Well, darn.... anyone watching any DCI shows in the comfort of their home? I am currently watching the Madison Scouts 2010 show. I remember after they performed in Houston I immediately stood up and yelled welcome back Madison.... geez, I hope they can break this slump they are in again. I love seeing Madison in finals!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, darn.... anyone watching any DCI shows in the comfort of their home? I am currently watching the Madison Scouts 2010 show. I remember after they performed in Houston I immediately stood up and yelled welcome back Madison.... geez, I hope they can break this slump they are in again. I love seeing Madison in finals!

We just watched 1999 Cadets! I thin that is a truly under appreciated show. 

Cant wait to see how things shake out tonight. 

• Like 1