Sacramento, CA - Sunday, June 23, 2019

1 minute ago, DCIdad said:

Also curious about Spirit of Atlanta. Anybody have reconnaissance on them? They had some very positive things going last season.  I believe their first performance is tomorrow. They're likely to be a bit lower in the rankings but could make things interesting come Indy. 

There are videos out there.  I think they’re gonna pick up where they left off.  Very nice show from them.  

Just now, DCIdad said:

Also curious about Spirit of Atlanta. Anybody have reconnaissance on them? They had some very positive things going last season.  I believe their first performance is tomorrow. They're likely to be a bit lower in the rankings but could make things interesting come Indy. 

Now i feel like an idiot. I completely forgot about SOA! Yes they will make some noise too! My apologies to SOA. Won't forget again.

Neither SOA nor BK I’d in that list of rankings. They’ll surely push a group down.

Its possible that SoCal fans may be treated to an early season preview of 6 Finalist Corps, if Mandarins, Blue Knights (Both Likely) and The Academy get in the Top 12 come Finals.

• Like 1

ALSO not to forget about Open Class, I haven't seen BDB or SCVC (I'll see them in Bakersfield) but their percussion is INSANE. Seriously I watched their lots this past weekend and I was in awe especially at the front Ensemble of BDB and the battery of SCVC. SERIOUSLY quality stuff. Really fun to watch those guys and gals. Don't forget about Open class!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

Its possible that SoCal fans may be treated to an early season preview of 6 Finalist Corps, if Mandarins, Blue Knights (Both Likely) and The Academy get in the Top 12 come Finals.

That would be amazing if that happened!!! Keeping fingers crossed it does. 

I've now gotten a few reads on west coast corps... man, I must be getting old, but I'm really not digging any CA corps show this year... Ya it's early season, ya everyone is good and all, but I find myself getting board during all of these shows.

1 minute ago, ComeHomeShane said:

I've now gotten a few reads on west coast corps... man, I must be getting old, but I'm really not digging any CA corps show this year... Ya it's early season, ya everyone is good and all, but I find myself getting board during all of these shows.

Cavaliers are the most enjoyable in the west if you ask me. It's really good.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ComeHomeShane said:

I agree actually. Got pretty bored. It's all good and it's designed pretty smart but it's just, boring... For some reason? Idk it's weird. BD and cavies were the most entertaining for me

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, IBTwist said:

I agree actually. Got pretty bored. It's all good and it's designed pretty smart but it's just, boring... For some reason? Idk it's weird. BD and cavies were the most entertaining for me

ya... The only two corps to really captivate me so far are Bloo and Crown, and that wasn't even live.