Evansville, IN - Monday, June 24, 2019

Congrats all. Safe travels and clean those puppies. TY mjoakes..rest up.

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

While this is sad because they been in the big show every year since ‘74, DCI shouldn’t be in the business of propping anyone up just because they’ve been there a long time.  

The train already left the station on that one. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Interested to see if both SOA and Music City can hold there own with PR. BAC and Crown going head to head again will be equally interesting. Maybe some things will become clearer after tonight. 

SOA sent a message, and the spread increases between Crown and BAC. PR might want to consider ordering a block of tickets. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

It will make me sad if PR drops out of finals this year, which seems very possible. What has it been for them, 45 consecutive years? Only SCV and BD have are in their league for consecutive finals appearances, with Cavies close behind. 

Lets face it, it’s it’s hard to be in the top 17

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Boston closer to Crown in brass and Crown closer to Boston in guard than I would have expected.

I'm not surprised. I said it in some thread, maybe the Boston one, but Boston has a VERY good hornline. Gino is doing Gino things there. I'm glad Erin and team are making moves on the guard front though for Crown!

5 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

It will make me sad if PR drops out of finals this year, which seems very possible. What has it been for them, 45 consecutive years? Only SCV and BD have are in their league for consecutive finals appearances, with Cavies close behind. 

Yup. 

SCV - 47

BD - 45

Phantom - 45

Cavies - 40

Cadets 39

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

While this is sad because they’ve been in the big show every year since ‘74, DCI shouldn’t be in the business of propping anyone up just because they’ve been there a long time.  

Let’s be real. This year’s PR show is infinitely worse than last year’s, and last year’s show was unwatchable. I feel bad for the corps members. They don’t deserve this. 

• Like 2