Evansville, IN - Monday, June 24, 2019

6 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

You’re still thinking of the old semifinals format. 

I know there are only 12 that make finals, but that competition for 12th has gotten so much stiffer !!

Welp,

How long is Phantom's Final streak? Def Feels like its in Jeopardy.

• Like 1

Crossmen 6th in drums behind all but Music City after finishing last in drums the night before. If something is not done to fix this section it could be the drag on the corps that could keep them out of finals.

11 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Crossmen 6th in drums behind all but Music City after finishing last in drums the night before. If something is not done to fix this section it could be the drag on the corps that could keep them out of finals.

My age out year (Spirit 2007), we were 15th in both brass and color guard and still made finals. It’s a GE game, baby. 

11 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Alright.  Less that 24 hours and I'm getting tired of the stronk thing enough to regret unleashing it.

Stronkitis, Stronkosis, Stronkulence, Stronkiment, Stronking, Stronked, Stronkster, Stronkular, Stronkle, Stronkiliscious, Stronkies, Stronklemen....

add yours....

• Like 1

I know the buzz is about Spirit, but I forgot to mention last night that this is the Crossmen’s first win over Phantom since 2001 (July 31st in Hornell, NY).

• Like 3