Evansville, IN - Monday, June 24, 2019

Just now, wigwam said:

What are you trying to say?

I think he (or she) is talking about high school bandwagoners, jumping from corps to corps year to year as “the next unbeatable thing”. You know, that timeless thing that has happened since the beginning of dci. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mort2885 said:

I think he (or she) is talking about high school bandwagoners, jumping from corps to corps year to year as “the next unbeatable thing”. You know, that timeless thing that has happened since the beginning of dci. 

Got it, thanks.

22 minutes ago, wigwam said:

What are you trying to say?

Well, Crown used to have a bandwagon, actually a stagecoach. And now Mandarins have a bunch of bandwagons. Bluecoats had a stage once, but never a stagecoach, or a bandwagon. Boston had some windmills. Or so I tot. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, quietcity said:

Well, Crown used to have a bandwagon, actually a stagecoach. And now Mandarins have a bunch of bandwagons. Bluecoats had a stage once, but never a stagecoach, or a bandwagon. Boston had some windmills. Or so I tot. 

DId Bluecoats ever have the bleachers WITH the stage?

2 hours ago, mort2885 said:

We called them “ring chasers”. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We called them “ring chasers”. 

Yeah, the names change, but the sentiment stays the same. Anyone who wants that should go get it, but I never cared about that in my marching career, and certainly don’t remember anything about scores from my dci days. 

• Like 1

Just now, mort2885 said:

Yeah, the names change, but the sentiment stays the same. Anyone who wants that should go get it, but I never cared about that in my marching career, and certainly don’t remember anything about scores from my dci days. 

Oh certainly they should. I must have been a low-ambition drum corps person because I was in one corps that folded, marched in the high school band for a couple of years and I went to another corps for three years.