DrumScorps

Evansville, IN - Monday, June 24, 2019

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Hmmm.  I didn't think they needed to.

I was more concerned with Boston's gratuitous usage of the 'best shot' line.

It’s a sad day when you agree with a bluecoat !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onionhead said:

It’s a sad day when you agree with a bluecoat !

You need more Bluecoats in your life.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Hmmm.  I didn't think they needed to.

I was more concerned with Boston's gratuitous usage of the 'best shot' line.

"My shot" repeated phrase I agree was a bit ridiculous IMO...such an easy fix though...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

And I think Crown might have cut down on the narration tonight.

I hope they didn't cut out the detail of the pattern, because that is movement.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I hope they didn't cut out the detail of the pattern, because that is movement.  

........MOVE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liahona said:

"My shot" repeated phrase I agree was a bit ridiculous IMO...such an easy fix though...

It is easy to fix.  Less will be so much more for them if they pick up on it.  It was distracting from some really great writing and playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

"My shot" repeated phrase I agree was a bit ridiculous IMO...such an easy fix though...

I counted 11 times it was used opening night. Yeah, easy fix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.