Evansville, IN - Monday, June 24, 2019

Given the contest dynamics, I would venture to say that Boston scores within 1 point of Crown tonight. With Caption splits in Visual and Music. 

On paper, this show might seem to be a typical smallish lineup, weeknight show.  However, there are a couple of subplots afoot which might prove interesting.  Anyone live streaming tonight from the show?

• Like 1

Can’t wait to see where Music City debuts tonight. I’d really love to see them solidly competing with Pacific Crest all season, hopefully even breaking the 80.00 mark by season’s end. Last year they premiered with a 57ish; I’d be thrilled to see them premier with a 60 tonight. And of course, I too am insanely curious about seeing last year’s 11/12/13 corps meet up so early, with the added layer of Spirit’s debut! This is quite the interesting contest!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Can’t wait to see where Music City debuts tonight. I’d really love to see them solidly competing with Pacific Crest all season, hopefully even breaking the 80.00 mark by season’s end. Last year they premiered with a 57ish; I’d be thrilled to see them premier with a 60 tonight. And of course, I too am insanely curious about seeing last year’s 11/12/13 corps meet up so early, with the added layer of Spirit’s debut! This is quite the interesting contest!

I'd LOVE to see a 3-way race for 12th in Finals between PC, Music City, and Spirit.

If wishes were horses as they say. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Rainy days and Mondays always getting me down :whistle:

Uh -- I think they have a new show for 2019.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

So 3 judges who have seen the corps the first week and the rest are a fresh take. Interesting night tonight.

Deems is judging the same caption (GE) two nights in a row.

Hoskins moves from judging Brass last night to judging GE.  That's the most interesting move to me, given he put Crossmen above Blue Stars in Brass.  (Yes, I know they can judge two different captions totally differently.)

Landess moves from CG to VP.

• Thanks 1