DCA Scores For Milton, PA, June 22

I figured since no one else has done this, here goes... 

Class A
Columbus Saints 51.15 (2-point penalty)

Open Class
3) Bushwackers 63.95 (4.6-point penalty)
2) White Sabers 66.80
1) Buccaneers 74.50

I think the penalties were for undertime, but don't quote me on that.  I wasn't there. LOL

• Thanks 1

Don't believe any of the competitive corps played their closer. Bush presented less than all the others, overall high quality shows for 1st scored show of the year. Bucs were on another planet, probably my favorite show from them the past several years, can't wait to see where all the shows progress from here!!

4 minutes ago, DCEFAN said:

Don't believe any of the competitive corps played their closer. Bush presented less than all the others, overall high quality shows for 1st scored show of the year. Bucs were on another planet, probably my favorite show from them the past several years, can't wait to see where all the shows progress from here!!

None of them put their whole show on the field? I knew Bush, but Bucs and Sabers, too? Not disputing, just curious.

Sabers formed an arc and played their closer music in a standstill guard had some of their closer work and no I don't believe Bucs played the entire show, they had the most of anyone but do not believe it was everything per the repertoire printed in the program. 

10 hours ago, CHRISP said:

Bush apparently did not play their closer.

Nope. More to come. Weather has not been drum corps friend 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DCEFAN said:

Columbus Saints marched and played their full show. Color guard work is about 1/2 done but it was full drill and music. Penalty was for being overtime; electronics setup primarily. 

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, lcarlton said:

Columbus Saints marched and played their full show. Color guard work is about 1/2 done but it was full drill and music. Penalty was for being overtime; electronics setup primarily. 

My apologies I missed their show as i was late getting to the stadium!

• Thanks 1