Cincinnati Summer Music Games 6/25

3 minutes ago, F15_22 said:

Nah... it’s all due to slotting.... 😂

(too soon...?)

Oh no... Not too soon.  I have a lot to say about that... Let me get my notes here.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They had a free day in Cincinnati.  Sounds like they had a lot of fun.  No word on if they tried the chili.  😉

So long as it isn’t Skyline! 😂

Oops! I should have read the previous replies! But we agree — avoid Skyline!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t like skyline either.  But I do like Camp Washington.  Two coneys, mustard, no onion.

Totally with you on the no onion conies! 

• Like 1

Hmm. 66.35 for Cincinnati Tradition using what appear to be DCA captions. About a point better than last year at this show.

• Like 1

After now having seen videos of Spirit I am really on that midnight train guys. 

Show is aggressive to the point of saying don’t forget about us this year. Lots of more beefy exposed content and that’s what they need to stay with the pack, achievement and execution isn’t the worst either. (This will obviously mature over repetition as it does with everybody who has a great team in place).

I think we have a return finalist on our hands but I’m still in the air about at what cost?

Just now, Slingerland said:

Well, the numbers would point to an obvious suspect, but ...

It’s just way too early to tell who that is. The maturity of a season is as always completely out of any kind of prediction. 

Things happen, good and bad to all groups. That can make a season or not. Pretty sure we have all marched our fair share of seasons to know that sometimes it hits and sometimes it splits.