Congratulations Jeff Ream!

5 minutes ago, skevinp said:

You know, it's all over town that you've been giving money to Violet Bick.

not my type. I like em with ash brown hair and hazel eyes

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the problem is and was when people post rumors that can be damaging, especially if not true, DCP could be sued, as it is a private site. Here's an example:

I had wind of the brewing Hopkins scandal before Christmas 2017. yet I posted nothing here, as many others did not, because at that point in time, nothing had been made public. Now imagine the mods let DCP go hog wild posting about it...and it turned out to be false. yeah, not good. And you do have people who come on here solely to stir the ####, and thats why DCP was formed....to get away from that RAMD mentality. 

many people in positions of power in the activity trash DCP...but they read it. How do I know? because when they reach out saying " I saw xyz on DCP....".....yeah, busted.

Not just because it is a private site. 

The trouble is that DCP is low hanging fruit for lawyers who want to sue them on behalf of persons. If DCP had deep pockets they could just run the lawyers away with their own, similar to what bookface and twatter does. 

Drum Corps is just not a mainstream activity and it is not a cash cow. 

Edited by E3D

3 hours ago, E3D said:

Not just because it is a private site. 

The trouble is that DCP is low hanging fruit for lawyers who want to sue them on behalf of persons. If DCP had deep pockets they could just run the lawyers away with their own, similar to what bookface and twatter does. 

Drum Corps is just not a mainstream activity and it is not a cash cow. 

trust me...not me personally....but I do know legal actions have been threatened over stuff on here

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

trust me...not me personally....but I do know legal actions have been threatened over stuff on here

Yeah it is sad in my opinion. 

Can you imagine the amount of people who could be sued from barbershop discussions? Message boards are similar to the barbershop - people discuss things. Sometimes things are just rumors and sometimes real info, its just a conversation. 

Then again sometimes people want to slander individual and I am not for that type of stuff. 

1 minute ago, E3D said:

Yeah it is sad in my opinion. 

Can you imagine the amount of people who could be sued from barbershop discussions? Message boards are similar to the barbershop - people discuss things. Sometimes things are just rumors and sometimes real info, its just a conversation. 

Then again sometimes people want to slander individual and I am not for that type of stuff. 

well...what was said here was horrifically false, and caused someone issues with their employer. If it had been me, i would have gotten lawyers involved too

On 6/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, Jeff Ream said:

yeah but we had a similar rant on DCAF tonight!

Yes sir 🤣🤣