Innovations in Brass Pittsburgh, June 26, 2019

3 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

I think it’s because  BAC  had been scoring decent and overall the Cadets are almost 4 points behind them. he’s not saying the Cadets dont deserve it, just surprised. 

Well 1.5 of the gap is just guard yikes 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dans said:

Truth!

I'm glad they are bucking the narrative... not for the decline of BAC, but just because Cadets need some good news right now.  They need to see for themselves that something is going 'right' to some degree.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

Well 1.5 of the gap is just guard yikes 

Yeah BAC is lucky to have that guard. they were  .6 up on Bloo. The same amount percussion gave back! So those two captions, for head to head, canceled out.  Last year Bloo’s percussion was dragging them down, if tonight was not just a one off, then the story changes to BAC’s drums holding them back. (Not to discount the Cadets and their kick@$s percussion) 

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

I'm glad they are bucking the narrative... not for the decline of BAC, but just because Cadets need some good news right now.  They need to see for themselves that something is going 'right' to some degree.

...and that the judges will reward them when they execute

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Yeah BAC is lucky to have that guard. they were  .6 up on Bloo. The same amount percussion gave back! So those two captions, for head to head, canceled out.  Last year Bloo’s percussion was dragging them down, if tonight was not just a one off, then the story changes to BAC’s drums holding them back. (Not to discount the Cadets and their kick@$s percussion) 

Well they have the guard and not sure it was just due to luck lol

but I do get your point 

an excellent competitive advantage 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

The better BAC guard does... Then the better off the GE leader will be in tougher line ups to come.

I'm selfishly pulling for the BAC guard 😉

• Like 1

See review on show review thread!

https://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-dci-all-corps-show-amp-event-reviews/

Edited by cadetzoid
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cfirwin3 said:

The better BAC guard does... Then the better off the GE leader will be in tougher line ups to come.

I'm selfishly pulling for the BAC guard 😉

Yeah...but...as of right now BAC  needs the bump in the Vis Ens/Analysis caption and there is not much bleed over from the guard caption...that’s a red flag.

17 minutes ago, Sideways said:

Yeah...but...as of right now BAC  needs the bump in the Vis Ens/Analysis caption and there is not much bleed over from the guard caption...that’s a red flag.

Tonight was the first time BAC didn’t win visual overall so yeah your point is something to watch but could be just one show.