DCI Show Synopsis 2019

7 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Hope you're prepared for the safe space crowd to rain fire on you. 

I think we can all get along.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gizmit26 said:

Blue Devils

In a year of darkly themed shows, the Concord Blue Devils may just take the proverbial cake with their take on Disney’s Haunted Mansion ride entitled “Ghostlight.” Be warned, for behind every door and in each cellar is another grim, grinning ghost wanting to socialize. When their tour busses breakdown outside a haunted Motel 6, these Blue Devils have no choice but to endure a night of terror beyond their wildest imaginations. “We’ll leave the light on for you,” takes on sinister new meaning in this 2019 production.

Oh no! I hope this doesn't elicit horrible repressed memories of my Motel 6 experience in Topeka, KS. I might have to skip the BD show this year. 

Edited by ThePlanets
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally, these dadgum themes make some sense. 

Good stuff. Gizmit. :laughing:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Many, many years ago Lee Carlson was judging GE for a high school marching band show in Michigan.  I was in critique with my band wearing a Hawaiian beer shirt and he offered to buy it off me...told the band later they won the GE trophy because of my shirt. 

This is actually a true story....winning GE and Lee Carlson offering to buy my shirt...not winning GE because of my shirt.

Edited by Sideways
clarity
  • Haha 3