Cavs killing it in LA

6 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can we merge all the individual cavies topics to one?

Negative. All Cavalier threads are happy threads. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Now that I've watched the video...How cool that the corps gets to be involved in these street performances along with these stars while on tour, though I have to admit, I didn't know who the blonde guy was in this feature. I thought first it was Kato Kaetlin. 

Edited by OldSnareDrummer
  • Haha 1

That video is awesome and all who worked to make this happen need to get a big hug. These moments are what these kids will remember. This is far more important than if they come in 3rd of 4th. This is making memories.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amazed&Stunned said:

That video is awesome and all who worked to make this happen need to get a big hug. These moments are what these kids will remember. This is far more important than if they come in 3rd of 4th. This is making memories.

Precisely. Kids are on cloud 9. Put in two days of boot camp in rehearsal on Wednesday and Thursday, and are ready to let it loose tonight! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What a great video!!! 

Crazy that Eric Whitacre had never heard a drum corps live considering how many that have used his pieces.