Muncie, IN - Friday, June 28, 2019

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I did research.  I read Einstein’s Dreams and watched a YouTube of Einstein on the Beach. 

I did too, but without that I would've still been lost yet enjoying every minute of it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Exactly. Nobody really knew what e=mc2 was about, yet it won.

I still have ABSOLUTELY no idea what For the Common Good was about. One of my all time favorites.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

oh, hard disagree. If anything, I have Bloo’s show ahead of everyone else. Far ahead.

That's what everyone said this time in 2017 and 2018 and as soon as they met up with BD and SCV they immediately dropped to 3rd. Bluecoats likely won't beat Crown again. They won't likely beat SCV or BD either.

Just now, Brass Lover said:

I still have ABSOLUTELY no idea what For the Common Good was about. One of my all time favorites.

Villains turned heroes for the common good. Thats what I got from it. I'm probably way off base though. Lol.

Just now, Brass Lover said:

It was about the Common Good 🙂

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

From a musical standpoint, I totally agree.

From a visual standpoint, probably BD (or at least they will likely get to that point).

From a GE standpoint, right now it’s Bluecoats, but that very well could change for me.

Bluecoats are special, but can be beaten in GE.  Colorguard might hold Crown back in Visual, but there is so much right about that visual program.  BD's show shows promise, but it's too early to tell with them (and SCV).

• Like 2

I think Bloo has shown that they can add to a show in incredible ways. It’ll be close, Crown is coming in hot. But Bloo, to me, has the show, and they don’t seem to have a weak spot caption wise. They are very complete this year.

Edited by YoungMusician
  • Like 2