Muncie, IN - Friday, June 28, 2019

1 minute ago, Ellaparka said:

Bloo scored 78+ plus tonight! Like the show or not, they are killing it!!!!

And they could have gotten a 75 if they were in Muncie, or Crown could have gotten a 79 were they in Allentown. Numbers mean nothing, only spreads and head-to-head have any meaning. Tuesday Bluecoats were 10 points ahead of Colts and tonight Crown was 10 points ahead of Colts. That tells me, right now, Bloo and Crown are probably even.

• Like 5

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

I know these are different shows with different judges but can we acknosledge the fact that BAC is a point ahead of Crown. Just a figure

posted from the DrumScorps app

Yeah that just doesn’t pass the eyes and ears test this season... it’ll change soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WarriorWay said:

Yeah that just doesn’t pass the eyes and ears test this season... it’ll change soon

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

Talk to me after the San Antonio Show

Now now, let them have their fun! 😏😏😏

• Haha 2

1 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

I know these are different shows with different judges but can we acknosledge the fact that BAC is a point ahead of Crown. Just a figure

I know 😜

1 minute ago, Ediker said:

They will one of these years.  I think everyone tends to have a higher opinion of any non-west corps that does the early California tour.  Nothing minor league about breaking in a show among BD, SCV, Mandarins.

Exactly. I always say - if you haven't beaten BD head-to-head then you better assume you're behind them. SCV has beaten BD head-to-head, so if were anyone else, I'd assume right now I'm behind both of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cfmninjaa said:

It definitely gives me a tingle, but it's an important point that Crown was the only corps holding up the ceiling on the scores in Muncie tonight.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

And they could have gotten a 75 if they were in Muncie, or Crown could have gotten a 79 were they in Allentown. Numbers mean nothing, only spreads and head-to-head have any meaning. Tuesday Bluecoats were 10 points ahead of Colts and tonight Crown was 10 points ahead of Colts. That tells me, right now, Bloo and Crown are probably even.

Well we just don’t know 

• Like 3