Muncie, IN - Friday, June 28, 2019

7 minutes ago, Reed said:

Boy, Crossmen’s drums got a kick in the butt tonight...

This is becoming the story of the early season for them.  Percussion is dragging them down.  Can they fix it?  I don’t know percussion and what it takes to improve. 

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Maybe, but Crown having three days off and increasing less than three points seems odd.

Historically that’s not true. less than 3 for 3 days off is not an outlier, seems normal. Last year they were off 4 days in late June and went up 2 points. 

Edited by Den8uml

3 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

1 minute ago, Cfmninjaa said:

I'm very curious where SCV scores tonight. My gut says 79.6

posted from the DrumScorps app

+5.3 is a lot. And if those judges couldn’t see what happened tonight elsewhere there’s no way they give them that big of a jump. It’s just not normal numbers management which they claim to do. 

They haven't performed in 4 days and they will have their closer in. Maybe my prediction is wrong but I don't think a +5.300 jump is improbable. Its happened before with corps who have had extended breaks.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, Lance said:

dci memphis on july 13th is a day i'm looking forward to on this board.  i believe that's the next time crown meets bac, and i'm thinking there will be some colorful exchanges on here. yeah, colorful. 

:fight:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Uniforms look great.  They're carrying a lot more energy now in this movement musically.  They're starting to let licks rip too and I like the arrangements.  Other than the character and I holler, there's not much "Joan" about this, but I"m not really bothered by that.

I totally agree. The theme just isn't played out throughout the show at all....or at least to us common folk in the stands.

15 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

My Predictions for tonight 

1. Carolina Crown-77.60

2. Blue Stars-71.00

3. Crossmen-69.50

4. Spirit of Atlanta-69.20

5. Phantom Regiment-68.00

6. Colts-66.40

7. Madison Scouts-65.00

1 Carolina Crown 76.050
2 Blue Stars 71.800
3 Crossmen 69.800
4 Spirit of Atlanta 68.750
5 Phantom Regiment 67.300
6 Colts 66.200
7 Madison Scouts 63.700

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Maybe, but Crown having three days off and increasing less than three points seems odd.

But that’s all relative. Bluecoats score could have been lower in Muncie and Crown’s could have been higher in Allentown. We don’t know. 

• Thanks 2