Allentown, PA - Friday, June 28, 2019

3 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

My Prediction for tonight (just for fun)

1. Bluecoats-78.65 (win Brass, GE)

2. Boston Crusaders-77.00 (win Guard, Visual)

3. Cadets- 73.90 (win drums) ( 

4. Music City-61.80

I think Bloo will grab drums too, but Cadets may continue trend of topping BAC there.

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

I think Bloo will grab drums too, but Cadets may continue trend of topping BAC there.

Can’t wait to see what the percussion scores are.  We have all been talking about that for two days but in reality it was only one night.  If it’s like that tonight then great for Cadets and bad for BAC (and good for Cavies) 

• Like 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

Yeah based on what i heard.....

.2 to .4 behind Coats in drums tonight

Much better brass show today over Pittsburgh. 

6 hours ago, Cfmninjaa said:

Could bloo break 80 tonight?

What's the last time a corp broke 80 before July?

posted from the DrumScorps app

Off the top of my head i think BD cracked 80 in June five times from 2007-2010 and 2014. 

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Off the top of my head i think BD cracked 80 in June five times from 2007-2010 and 2014. 

Cadets hit 82 in 2014 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cfirwin3 said:

If they weren't in Allentown I would say the same. Plus they are so close in drums.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

1 minute ago, cfirwin3 said:

If they weren't in Allentown I would say the same. Plus they are so close in drums.

I think home venues try very hard not to be biased. I really don't think it will matter.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

Just now, boxingfred said:

Hey, if they pull it off, I'm happy for them.  They need good news these days and they deserve to get it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Unless I have read recaps incorrectly, at the tour premiere, BAC was third in percussion, Cadets fourth. North Canton BAC second in percussion, Cadets third. Pittsburgh BAC third, Cadets second. Cadets improving is an accomplishment, but topping in one show is not a trend. When scores are announced and recaps available, we may see signs of a trend. 

• Like 1