Vista, CA - Friday, June 28, 2019

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have not yet seen the show (obviously), but I trust the corps and the staffs ability to teach/clean. I believe in this corps!

My friend, I was being tongue-in-cheek. Of course they'll be great by Indy. They're already amazing, from what I hear tell. I'm just glad I'll get 3 looks at them during finals week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, WaxDCIFan said:

I see on social media that Genesis is having truck troubles, hope they make it in time!

Talked to a couple MM after the show when I was leaving the stadium.  

Sounds like they had issues with the food truck as well and Troopers stepped in to feed them.   Gotta love drum corps.  Go Troop and Genesis!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, renthead09 said:

Sounds like they had issues with the food truck as well and Troopers stepped in to feed them.   Gotta love drum corps.  Go Troop and Genesis!!!

We spoke to a few of the kids and staff members and the corps director in the parking lot. Glad to see they had such a good first outing after fighting through some challenges in the first week!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, renthead09 said:

They were working on the truck in Arizona. We were at rehearsal today and didn’t see anyone working on it so hopefully it’s fixed.

19 hours ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

I have just heard from . . . a very well-placed source. BK indeed has a placeholder ending, both visually and musically. There is more of both still to be added, and both are definitely in the oomph category. It might not show up during this weekend's shows, but soon.

Not showing up this weekend at all.